Air New Zealand Competition
Air New Zealand Competition
Win flights for four thanks to Air New Zealand and the Brisbane Heat
The Brisbane Heat and Air New Zealand are giving fans the chance to win flights for four from Brisbane, Cairns, Gold Coast or Maroochydore to San Francisco, Los Angeles or Buenos Aires. *Full terms and conditions below.
To win, all you need to do is download the Heat VR Mobile App and complete your profile.
Flights for four to San Francisco, Los Angeles or Buenos Aires from Brisbane, Cairns, Gold Coast or Maroochydore to San Francisco. *Terms and conditions apply.
HOW TO ENTER
- Download the Heat VR Mobile App.
- Download for Android here.
- Download for iOS here.
- Complete your profile, ensuring the Name, Email, Birthday, Postcode and Gender fields are all filled out.
- If you already have the app, simply ensure your profile is complete to go into the draw.
- Download by Monday February 10th to enter.
About Air New Zealand
Air New Zealand offers seamless services from Brisbane and Gold Coast to North and South America via Auckland. Flying into Los Angeles, San Francisco, Houston, Vancouver or Buenos Aires, you can then connect to over 140 onward destinations across North and South America using partner airlines. Seasonal services are offered from Maroochydore during July to October and Cairns during November to March.
With all Air New Zealand flights to North and South America scheduled overnight, you will arrive at your destination refreshed and ready to go. Plus, transiting via Auckland is a breeze, with a minimum connection time of 55 minutes, no terminal changes or immigration and no need to re-check luggage. You will be treated to a mouth-watering menu on board, reflecting the fresh, innovative cuisine of New Zealand and, of course, there’s an extensive selection of premium New Zealand wines to complement meals.
Discover a better way to fly to North and South America with Air New Zealand, find out more at airnewzealand.com.au.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter the promotion forms part of these terms and conditions. Entries not made in accordance with these terms and conditions will be disqualified. Acceptance of the Prize by the Prize Winner is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promotion commences at 18 December 12:00 and closes at 10 February 2018 23:59 (the “Promotional Period”). All times recorded throughout these terms and conditions are in Australian Eastern Standard Time. Entries received outside the Promotional Period will be ineligible for entry.The promoter is Queensland Cricket Association PTY LTD, 1 Greg Chappell St, Albion, QLD, 4010. (ACN 010 289 237) (the “Promoter”).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 16 years or over during the Promotional Period who comply with the entry criteria set out in these terms and conditions.
4. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, participating agents and their agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of each entry. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any person for tampering with the entry process.
5. Conditions of Entry:
How to Enter: Entry into the promotion is automatic upon an eligible person downloading the Heat VR mobile application and completing their profile. A person can only enter the competition once.
6. This is a Game of Chance in which a winners will be pickd via a manual random draw.The competition winner will will be notified by email if they have won. The names of the winner will not be published online. Should a Winner not respond to an email within 10 days the Prize will be deemed unclaimed. If a Prize Winner wishes to claim their Prize, they must provide a copy of the Prize Winner confirmation email received from the Promotor and personal photo identification. If the Prize Winner fails to do both of those things by the deadline, that Prize Winner will be deemed to have forfeited their Prize.
7. Subject to applicable law and any relevant regulatory directions, in the event that any Prize Winner forfeits their Prize or a Prize remains unclaimed within 10 days of being contacted by the Promoter, then a further draw(s) will be conducted by the Promotor randomly selecting (by manual means) a replacement Winner from the existing pool of Entrants.
8. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The total Prize pool is valued at up to maximum of AU$5,000 depending on point of departure from Australia. The Prize value is valid as at 16 December 2017 and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any subsequent variation in Prize value. The prize consists of the following: one Return Economy airfare for four Adults or Children from Brisbane, Cairns, Maroochydore or the Gold Coast to either Buenos Aires, San Francisco or Los Angeles, flying Air New Zealand operated aircraft only. A total of one prize will be drawn. The Prize includes International Australian Government and Airport Taxes, however the relevant Prize Winner is liable for payment of local airport taxes collected on departure.
10. In the case of the prize, the Winner is responsible for paying all additional or ancillary costs associated with the Prize that are not specifically included (as stated in clause 10 above), including (where applicable) spending money, transport, transfers, meal costs, insurance, passport and visa requirements and all other incidentals.
11. All travel must be booked and ticketed within 30 days prior to departure, and travel must be completed before 30 November 2018. Tickets are available on a confirmed basis, however are subject to seat availability at the time of reservation. Embargo periods apply during school holidays, public holidays and peak season.
12. The Prize cannot be converted into cash. The Promotor may in its sole discretion decide whether to allow a Prize to be transferred into the name of another person, following the Winner’s written request and provided that the Prize travel is to the same destination as initially requested by the Winner.
13. The competition winner will be notified via email when they have won. To claim the prize, the Winner will be sent a booking request form, which will then need to be emailed to Air New Zealand. Flight reservations are made on a firm basis, however are subject to class availability at the time of booking. Embargo periods apply during school holidays, public holidays and peak season. Black period 5 December 2017 - 15 January 2018.
14. Subject to legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute Prize of equal or greater value and the Prize Winner will be notified accordingly.
16. Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to direct, indirect, consequential or economic loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any Prizes offered, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
18. The Promoter may modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or change the Promotion or any element of the Promotion for any reason, including any cancellation, suspension or change necessitated by any event outside of Promoter’s control, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.