PLAN THE BEST NIGHT OUT AT THE BIG BASH!
There’s no better way to spend your summer holidays than enjoying a night out at the Big Bash!
A Brisbane Heat match is packed full of action, featuring big hits and classic catches. Jump out of your seat and party alongside Heat fans in the grandstand and soak up the buzzing atmosphere as you cheer on your favourite team in teal.
There’s plenty of ways to enjoy yourself at a Gabba or Metricon match this summer. Here’s everything you need to know…
LAST HOME GAME 19 JANUARY | HEAT VS SIXERS | 12:05PM
Don't miss our last home game of the season on Wednesday 19 January. For this game only, kids tickets are FREE when purchased with an adult. All tickets purchased for the previously scheduled Heat vs Scorchers game will remain valid.
Under the QLD Government’s vaccination policy, all attendees at Heat games from December 17 will need to be double vaccinated against COVID-19. More info here. We recommend arriving early as proof of vaccination will be checked upon entry to the stadium.
As per Queensland Health's requirements, masks are mandatory when entering, exiting and moving around the stadium. They can be removed when seated in an allocated stadium seat.
- GAMES: The Brisbane Heat are playing 7 home games in total this season, with 5 games at The Gabba and 2 games at Metricon Stadium on the Gold Coast
- DATES: All games are scheduled within the school holiday period, running between 13 December – 19 January 2021. See all dates and times HERE.
- LENGTH: Big Bash games are short and sharp, running for approximately 3 hours, but there’s plenty of things to do before the game, so arrive early!
- PRICING: Tickets start at an affordable $8 for kids, $22 for adults and $48 for families. Grab your tickets HERE.
- PARKING AT METRICON STADIUM: Parking passes are available to pre-purchase via Ticketek for our games at Metricon Stadium.
- PUBLIC TRANSPORT: Ticket holders can catch a free bus or train to and from the game. Plan your journey via Translink.
- BAG CHECK: Be sure to travel light when attending our games. Bags larger than an A4 piece of paper are not permitted inside the venue.
- WEATHER: If it's raining on game day, we encourage fans to still purchase tickets and make their way safely to the stadium. Rain can sometimes delay game play, but in the vast majority of cases we will still get enough overs in to deliver a result. Reduced over matches can be very exciting and we have lots of ways to keep you entertained during rain delays. If less than six overs are completed during the entire match and no result is recorded for the match, fans will be entitled to a 100% refund. More info in the 2021-22 Cricket Australia Refund Policy.
THE RULES OF THE GAME
Never been to a game? No worries! The best thing about the Big Bash is that you’ll have a good time no matter what, but if you want to brush up on the Big Bash rules, check out the video below.
WATCH: Big Bash League Rules
There’s something at the Big Bash for everyone! Be sure to check the following off your game day bucket list:
- Hit for six at our INFLATABLE CRICKET NETS
- Get your FACE PAINTED for free!
- Watch the sky come alive during our INNINGS BREAK SHOW featuring DJ Heater and a spectacular fireworks display.
- Break out your best dance moves with our Brisbane Heat HYPE CREW
- Flag down our FAN CAM to get on the big screen!
- Get a high five or a fist bump from our loveable mascot HEATER
- Our MCs will keep you entertained all night long, with Juiced TV’s PIP FORBES and former Queensland Cricket legend and Survivor contestant, LEE CARSELDINE hosting this season
- Browse our MERCHANDISE STALLS and get your hands on our brand new Nike kit. Check out our online store to see what's available.
Pre-game entertainment will start 2 hours prior to the game time at the Gabba and 1.5 hours at Metricon, so get there early to maximise your day.
WATCH: BBL10 Innings Break - DJ Heater
Keep an eye out for Brisbane Heat staff as you enter the stadium. We’ll be handing out the following freebies:
- KFC Bucket Hats
- Clap Banners
- Heater Mascot Face Masks
Before you head to the game, check out our Win Page to go in the running to win some incredible prizes thanks to our sponsor partners!
FOOD & BEVERAGE
There’s plenty of delicious food options to enjoy at The Gabba and Metricon Stadium. No matter where you’re seated, there will be a food and beverage stall close by. Want to bring some snacks along to the game? Be our guest! Feel free to pack a bag of goodies to share with friends and family. Drinks must be in plastic bottles with an unbroken seal upon entry into the stadium (alcoholic beverages not permitted).
Check out our stadium maps before you arrive to see where you’re seated. GABBA MAP | METRICON STADIUM MAP
Remember to bring your membership card with you to enter the stadium (this will come with your membership pack). Visit our friendly membership team at the Membership Office at Gate 2 if you have any questions regarding your membership.
CORPORATE HOSPITALITY & PREMIUM TICKETS DRESS CODE
If you have a PREMIUM TICKET or you are a CORPROATE HOSPITALITY guest, please note the dress code is smart casual.
DON'T MISS OUT ...
- 8 Jan: First Nations Round & Dinner with Masterchef’s Tessa Boersma
- 19 Jan: Kids go FREE! That’s right, for any Heat fans aged 15 and under, entry to the game on 19 Jan is free with each adult ticket purchased in the same transaction. We’re also hosting our Champions Lunch for the last game of the season where you can enjoy an afternoon of fine dining, guest speakers, and the Big Bash.
If you need anything on Game Day please report to an usher. Alternatively, get in touch via FACEBOOK MESSENGER