Community and Donation Requests
Brisbane Heat recognises the importance of our local community and specific charities within it. We develop and support programs in an effort to engage, interact and ultimately become a major contributor and positive part of the community itself.
Being “Australia’s favourite sport” provides us with a remarkable responsibility and opportunity to build on the rich history and contribution of the many clubs, associations and individuals who have gone before us. We hope to continue the proud traditions and values that exist in our great game across South East Queensland.
We receive hundreds of requests each year to support very worthy charities, events, communities and causes. The requests are wide and varied and unfortunately the Brisbane Heat cannot assist every person or group with their request.
Selection and Preference Criteria
Preferential but not guaranteed support will be given to the following causes:
- Queensland Cricket Clubs
- Community and/or charity groups
- Schools with specific events
Click here to complete a Donation Request Form.
Player Request Protocol
- Please click here to download the application form. All requests must be submitted on this form otherwise they will not be considered.
- One request is to be lodged (please do not send multiple requests to various members of the Brisbane Heat organisation as this may delay your application).
- Requests are to be lodged via post or email only as per the contact details below: Post - Brisbane Heat, Community Request Department, PO Box 575, Albion Q 4010
Email - email@example.com
Brisbane Heat is unable to accept any merchandise sent to Brisbane Heat HQ for signing. We accept no responsibility for such items and they will be returned unsigned. Players are happy to sign autographs when approached in person at team appearances and after matches at the Gabba.