GENERAL MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In consideration of Brisbane Heat registering you as a member, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions which apply to all members of Brisbane Heat. The completed Registration Page forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- “Member” means a person who has joined and paid for a membership with Brisbane Heat for the current season, 2017-18.
- “Brisbane Heat” means Brisbane Heat (ACN 010 289 237) of Allan Border Field, 1 Greg Chappell Street, Breakfast Creek 4010.
- “Registration Page” means the sign-up page for membership of the Brisbane Heat website and such other membership registration pages completed by you at the request of Brisbane Heat.
- “You” or ‘your” means the individual who is named in the completed Registration Page which is completed online at www.brisbaneheat.com.au or received by Brisbane Heat via mail.
- Membership of the Brisbane Heat is open to individuals and families (including employees of Brisbane Heat). All Brisbane Heat memberships are transferable.
- Brisbane Heat will not process any registration that has not completed the mandatory fields where indicated on the Registration Page.
- Membership is offered at the discretion of Brisbane Heat. Brisbane Heat has the right to accept or reject any registration for membership of Brisbane Heat at its sole and absolute discretion.
If you register:
- online at www.brisbaneheat.com.au for Brisbane Heat membership, your registration will be successful if a confirmation message appears on your screen informing you that you have been registered;
- via mail for Brisbane Heat, you will receive a membership welcome pack in the mail from Brisbane Heat.
- Once you have successfully registered for membership of Brisbane Heat, you will be entitled to the benefits of the membership type you have purchased from Brisbane Heat, as outlined on www.brisbaneheat.com.au and as advised by Brisbane Heat from time to time.
- You agree that Brisbane Heat may send you a range of cricket-related information, news and promotional marketing material (including by way of mail, email or SMS).
4. BRISBANE HEAT MEMBER ACCESS TO FINALS TICKETS
- KFC T20 Big Bash League Semi Finals: if the Brisbane Heat qualifies to participate in a match which is deemed by Cricket Australia to be a semi-finals match (“Semi-Final Match”), then if Brisbane Heat is the designated ‘home’ team for a Semi-Final Match then members shall be provided with a priority access period.
Any tickets remaining (if any) at the conclusion of the priority access period will then be made available to the general public.
The details of the priority access period, including dates, times and requirements will be communicated to all members via email in the lead up to this period. Please be aware there shall be a very short timeframe between the final home and away matches and the semi-final matches, so members should ensure they check their Brisbane Heat communications regularly for details.
KFC T20 Big Bash League Final: if the Brisbane Heat qualifies to participate in a match which is deemed by Cricket Australia to be the final match (“Final Match”), then if Brisbane Heat is designated the:
Any tickets remaining (if any) at the conclusion of the priority access period will then be made available to the general public.
- ‘home’ team for the Final Match then Members shall be provided with a priority access period to purchase tickets, which shall provide the members with first access to tickets; or
- ‘away’ team for the Final Match and if there are any tickets remaining after members of the ‘home’ team for the Final Match have had their priority access period, then members shall be provided with a priority access period to purchase tickets.
The details of the priority access period, including dates, times and requirements will be communicated to all members via email in the lead up to this period. Please be aware that there shall be a very short timeframe between the Semi-Final Matches and the Final Match, so members should ensure they check their Brisbane Heat communications regularly.
5. STADIUM REDEVELOPMENTS
Brisbane Heat is not obligated to notify members of any proposed redevelopment which may impact upon member's season seating. Should ‘The Gabba’ be undergoing redevelopment availability and access to season seating may be reduced. Brisbane Heat reserves the right to reclaim seating during a re-development as required. In such instances Brisbane Heat would endeavour to relocate/offer alternative seating (subject to availability) to affected members at its discretion.
6. CONCESSION MEMBERSHIP POLICY
All Concession membership holders must produce their concession cards at the gate upon request. The following concessions are valid for the 2016-17 Season:
Carers Card valid with membership or ticket holders only.
|Holders of a Pension Card issued by:
||Pension types include:
||Student concession types include:
Full-time secondary school student
|Department of Health and Community Services
Full-time tertiary student
|Department of Community Services
Tertiary student identification MUST state that the student is full-time. If not, the student must provide supporting documentation from the enrolled school proving full-time status.
|Department of Veteran Affairs
Single Supporting Parents
Who is NOT eligible for concession?
- Dependants listed on a pension card are NOT eligible for concession membership unless they hold their own pension card. The person issued the pension card is the only person eligible for a concession membership.
- Health Care card holders are not eligible.
- Eligible concession cards that expire during the Big Bash League season.
Important Concession Information
- Concession members MUST produce their valid concession card along with their concession membership to gain entry to all stadiums. If the member is no longer eligible for a concession during the Big Bash League season, the member will be required to upgrade to a full Adult membership.
- Members who have purchased an Adult Membership and later obtain a valid concession card cannot downgrade their membership to a concession prior to or during the Big Bash League season.
- Concession memberships purchased without proof of concession will be accepted however memberships will not be fulfilled or posted until concession ID has been sighted by Membership Services.
7. AMENDMENTS OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Brisbane Heat may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- Brisbane Heat will give notice of any amendments to these Terms and Conditions by:
Your continued registration as a member of Brisbane Heat after such notifications in clause 5(b) above will constitute acceptance by you of the amendments.
- email to the email address which you notified us of on the Registration Page or in any subsequent communication we receive from you updating your contact details; and
- by posting the revised Terms and Conditions on www.brisbaneheat.com.au.
- To the full extent permitted by law, you indemnify and will keep indemnified Cricket Australia, State Associations Brisbane Heat and their directors, officers, employees, agents and corporate partners from and against all costs, losses, damages or expenses arising out of or connected in any way from your registration as a member of Brisbane Heat.
- To the full extent permitted by law, all warranties, conditions and representations about Brisbane Heat or the products and services advertised, offered to be provided or provided to Brisbane Heat, are excluded. If a term is implied by law into these Terms and Conditions and the law prohibits provisions in a contract excluding or modifying liability under that term, then it shall be included in these Terms and Conditions. However, liability for a breach of such term will be limited, at Brisbane Heat’s sole option, to one or more of the following:
- in relation to goods:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of such goods;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods; or
- payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
- in relation to services:
- the supply of the services again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
9. TECHNOLOGICAL ISSUES
Brisbane Heat is not responsible for any infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Brisbane Heat, including that cause the delayed or non-delivery of emails to and from Brisbane Heat. Brisbane Heat reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the registration process and to cancel his or her membership of Brisbane Heat.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of Queensland each party submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts exercising jurisdiction there in connection with matters concerning this agreement.
- No failure to exercise or delay in exercising any right, power or remedy by Brisbane Heat under this agreement operates as a waiver of that right, power or remedy by Brisbane Heat.
- Any provision of this agreement that is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is ineffective as to that jurisdiction to the extent of the prohibition or unenforceability. That does not invalidate the remaining provisions of this agreement or affect the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
- The Brisbane Heat membership card and e-ticket/s remains the property of Brisbane Heat and may not be sold, exploited for commercial use, used for promotional or advertising purposes without the express written permission of Brisbane Heat.
- Memberships are non-refundable. Once a Brisbane Heat membership has been purchased, Brisbane Heat is under no obligation to provide a cancellation or refund, except where required by law or in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry to matches is subject strictly to capacity. Membership holders are not guaranteed entry to a match, except where a reserved seat has been purchased (NB: if such reserved seating is a membership option).
- The member is responsible for notifying Brisbane Heat should their details change, including the withdrawal of concession status, contact details or any other relevant information that could affect the member’s membership with Brisbane Heat.
- The membership is purchased for the 2017-18 season only. The price of a 2017-18 membership will not be reduced on the basis that an applicant wishes to take up a membership at any point once the season is underway.
- All membership prices are inclusive of GST.
- Brisbane Heat will not accept any responsibility for membership cards or e-ticket/s that have been lost. Lost membership cards or e-ticket/s can be reported and will incur a replacement fee. Members who have their membership card or e-ticket/s stolen or destroyed may be required to supply Brisbane Heat with a statutory declaration to that effect. Replacement cards or e-ticket/s cannot be issued on the day of a match.
- Brisbane Heat members consent to Cricket Australia's Entry Conditions when attending any Brisbane Heat home game. This includes consent to (i) the recording of your likeness and/or voice by any means (including but not limited to video, audio and visual recordings by television cameras and photographers) (together “Images”) and (ii) the use of the Images at the Venue, including display on vision screens throughout the Match and (iii) the commercial exploitation, throughout the world and on a perpetual basis, of the Images by any means by Cricket Australia and its commercial partners (including without limitation the International Cricket Council and any official sponsor, official supplier, broadcaster or licensee), all without compensation of any kind.
- Brisbane Heat reserves the right to refuse an application. Brisbane Heat also reserves the right to suspend or cancel a membership, without refund, to any member in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Brisbane Heat and you as to its subject matter.
AUTO-RENEWAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By checking the box (when purchasing a Brisbane Heat membership) and providing your credit card information, you agree that your membership will automatically renew for successive renewal terms, and you expressly authorise and permit Brisbane Heat to bill each product membership renewal fee to the credit card you have provided, until you cancel the automatic renewal and billing of your membership or Brisbane Heat discontinues the automatic renewal and billing option.
You have complete control over your membership and may cancel your auto-renewal at any time. If you discontinue or do not select automatic renewal and billing of your membership, you must manually renew your membership to prevent interruption of service. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not check the box or provide your credit card information.