- To the full extent permitted by law, you indemnify and will keep indemnified Cricket Australia, State Associations Brisbane Heat and their directors, officers, employees, agents and corporate partners from and against all costs, losses, damages or expenses arising out of or connected in any way from your registration as a member of Brisbane Heat.
- To the full extent permitted by law, all warranties, conditions and representations about Brisbane Heat or the products and services advertised, offered to be provided or provided to Brisbane Heat, are excluded. If a term is implied by law into these Terms and Conditions and the law prohibits provisions in a contract excluding or modifying liability under that term, then it shall be included in these Terms and Conditions. However, liability for a breach of such term will be limited, at Brisbane Heat’s sole option, to one or more of the following: in relation to goods: in relation to services:
9. TECHNOLOGICAL ISSUES
Brisbane Heat is not responsible for any infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Brisbane Heat, including that cause the delayed or non-delivery of emails to and from Brisbane Heat. Brisbane Heat reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the registration process and to cancel his or her membership of Brisbane Heat.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of Queensland each party submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts exercising jurisdiction there in connection with matters concerning this agreement.
- No failure to exercise or delay in exercising any right, power or remedy by Brisbane Heat under this agreement operates as a waiver of that right, power or remedy by Brisbane Heat.
- Any provision of this agreement that is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is ineffective as to that jurisdiction to the extent of the prohibition or unenforceability. That does not invalidate the remaining provisions of this agreement or affect the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
- The Brisbane Heat membership card and e-ticket/s remains the property of Brisbane Heat and may not be sold, exploited for commercial use, used for promotional or advertising purposes without the express written permission of Brisbane Heat.
- Memberships are non-refundable. Once a Brisbane Heat membership has been purchased, Brisbane Heat is under no obligation to provide a cancellation or refund, except where required by law or in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry to matches is subject strictly to capacity. Membership holders are not guaranteed entry to a match, except where a reserved seat has been purchased (NB: if such reserved seating is a membership option).
- The member is responsible for notifying Brisbane Heat should their details change, including the withdrawal of concession status, contact details or any other relevant information that could affect the member’s membership with Brisbane Heat.
- The membership is purchased for the 2019-20 season only. The price of a 2019-20 membership will not be reduced on the basis that an applicant wishes to take up a membership at any point once the season is underway.
- All membership prices are inclusive of GST.
- Brisbane Heat will not accept any responsibility for membership cards or e-ticket/s that have been lost. Lost membership cards or e-ticket/s can be reported and will incur a replacement fee. Members who have their membership card or e-ticket/s stolen or destroyed may be required to supply Brisbane Heat with a statutory declaration to that effect. Replacement cards or e-ticket/s cannot be issued on the day of a match.
- Brisbane Heat members consent to Cricket Australia's ‘Ticket and Entry Conditions 2019-20’ when attending any Brisbane Heat home game. This includes consent to (i) the recording of your likeness and/or voice by any means (including but not limited to video, audio and visual recordings by television cameras and photographers) (together “Images”) and (ii) the use of the Images at the Venue, including display on vision screens throughout the Match and (iii) the commercial exploitation, throughout the world and on a perpetual basis, of the Images by any means by Cricket Australia and its commercial partners (including without limitation the International Cricket Council and any official sponsor, official supplier, broadcaster or licensee), all without compensation of any kind.
- Brisbane Heat reserves the right to refuse an application. Brisbane Heat also reserves the right to suspend or cancel a membership, without refund, to any member in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Brisbane Heat and you as to its subject matter.
RESERVED AND GENERAL ADMISSION MEMBERSHIP SEATING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. GENERAL MEMBERS RESERVED & GENERAL ADMISSION SEATING
Brisbane Heat reserves the right to increase prices and/or to determine and change the price category of seats at its discretion. Brisbane Heat reserves the right to re-configure or change the seating layout and or the bay/stand design in conjunction with Stadium Management as required. Brisbane Heat is not obligated to notify or seek approval from seat holders to make changes to seating or surrounding areas.
Stadium seating remains the property of Stadium Management and is made available to Brisbane Heat to offer a renewal/lease arrangement to members on a year by year basis for Brisbane Heat home games only. Season seat holders do not hold any rights to access their season seat for any other events or games apart from home games as specified by Brisbane Heat within the Big Bash League season.
100% viewing of the game and arena is not guaranteed from any category of seating. Any seat classified as Restricted Viewing will be determined by Brisbane Heat with any such seat being charged at the price category (depending on location), or being charged an otherwise predetermined amount, at the Brisbane Heat discretion. Any seat classified as either undercover or underneath a roofline does not guarantee protection from the elements. Seat holders are required to purchase a membership for every season seat held/renewed. Memberships therefore must be paid for at the time of purchase.
By renewing (making payment) of season seats in any year, members are agreeing to all of the terms of season seating as displayed on www.brisbaneheat.com.au. Each member should review these Terms prior to the renewal process.
2. MEMBERS RESERVED SEATING RENEWALS
Renewing members will receive an opportunity to secure their seat from the year prior, in advance of the general public on sale date. Renewing members which would like to change their membership category, seat or add members to their group or family must wait until the second window of the renewal period. This is to be communicated clearly by Brisbane Heat. If a member does not renew within the dedicated period, the remaining seats will be made available to the general public, on a date which is set by the organisation with communications to members.
3. MEMBERS RESERVED SEATING SELECTION
When purchasing a membership with reserved seating online, members will be able to select their seat of choice on a visual seating map. Once this seat has been selected and paid for, the member agrees to remain in this seat for the entire season.
When purchasing a membership with reserved seating via phone, Brisbane Heat customer service representatives will describe the available seating options and come to an agreed seat location in collaboration with the purchaser. Once this seat has been selected and paid for, the member agrees to remain in this seat for the entire season.
Reserved Seat Changes: If a member wishes to change their seat after purchasing, a request must be received in writing. Requests are granted based only on availability and reason for change. Brisbane Heat reserves the right to accept or reject any seat change requests.
Aisle Seats: Requests for aisle seats cannot be guaranteed. Due to The Gabba seating section configuration, aisle seats are not always where they appear on the visual seating map. If a member wishes to sit directly on an aisle seat, this transaction should be processed via phone so that the Brisbane Heat customer service team can confirm if there are aisle seats available or not.
4. ACCESS TO WBBL MATCHES WITH A MEMBERSHIP
The Brisbane Heat will grant an allocation of complimentary seats to its members for WBBL matches at Allan Border Field on October 26 & 27 and November 27, 2019. This allocation is strictly limited and once this allocation has been exhausted the Brisbane Heat has no obligation to give additional members free entry for the event.