This short survey should only take four minutes to complete and is designed to help us provide our fans with the best possible game day and digital experiences.
The limited edition Heat clash jersey was worn by the team in our New Year's Eve clash against the Adelaide Strikers and is signed by our new star James Pattinson.
1. Information on how to enter the promotion forms part of these terms and conditions. Entries not made in accordance with these terms and conditions will be disqualified. Acceptance of the Prize by the Prize Winner is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promotion commences at 30 April 12:00 and closes at 13 May 2018 23:59 (the “Promotional Period”). All times recorded throughout these terms and conditions are in Australian Eastern Standard Time. Entries received outside the Promotional Period will be ineligible for entry.The promoter is Queensland Cricket Association PTY LTD, 1 Greg Chappell St, Albion, QLD, 4010. (ACN 010 289 237) (the “Promoter”).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 16 years or over during the Promotional Period who comply with the entry criteria set out in these terms and conditions.
4. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, participating agents and their agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of each entry. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any person for tampering with the entry process.
5. Conditions of Entry:
How to Enter:Entry into the promotion is automatic upon an eligible person completing the Brisbane Heat app survey.
6. This is a Game of Chance in which a winners will be picked via a manual random draw.The competition winner will will be notified by email if they have won. The names of the winner will not be published online. Should a Winner not respond to an email within 10 days the Prize will be deemed unclaimed.
7. Subject to applicable law and any relevant regulatory directions, in the event that any Prize Winner forfeits their Prize or a Prize remains unclaimed within 10 days of being contacted by the Promoter, then a further draw(s) will be conducted by the Promotor randomly selecting (by manual means) a replacement Winner from the existing pool of Entrants.
8. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The competition winner will be notified via email when they have won.They will then be sent the Heat jersey in the mail. The Promoter will cover any related mailing costs.
10. Subject to legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute Prize of equal or greater value and the Prize Winner will be notified accordingly.
12. Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to direct, indirect,
13. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the Winner’s details and photographs for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
14. The Promoter may modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or change the Promotion or any element of the Promotion for any reason, including any cancellation, suspension or change necessitated by any event outside of Promoter’s control, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.