Everything You Need To Know
Everything You Need To Know
All BBL Finals hosted by the Brisbane Heat will be played on the Gold Coast at Carrara Stadium.
The Gabba is unavailable due to the Australia vs West Indies day/night Test Match.
THE CHALLENGER FINAL
Brisbane Heat vs Adelaide Strikers
Carrara Stadium, Gold Coast
Gates Open 5pm | First Ball 6:40pm
The winner of this match will go on to face the Sydney Sixers in the BBL|13 Final at the SCG.
For General Public Tickets
Tickets are available now via Ticketek.
For Brisbane Heat Members
Brisbane Heat Members receive pre-sale access and exclusive discounts!
Members pre-sale tickets will go on sale at 10am Saturday 20th January.
- 2-Game, Flexi Pass and Blast Pass Members: Pre-sale access and 10% off home finals tickets
- 5-Game Members: One FREE ticket per member to each home final match
For Corporate Hospitality
Our team are currently accepting expressions of interest for hospitality packages at home final matches. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
There are several options for transport to and from Carrara Stadium.
🎟️ Public transport is free for ticket holders and Brisbane Heat members on Translink, G:Link, Queensland Rail and Surfside Buslines from 4 hours pre-match to 4 hours post-match.
🚌 Free event shuttles are also available from three convenient locations. These shuttles will run regularly between each location and the venue pre and post-match.
- Nerang Station
- Broadbeach South Light Rail Station (outside Pacific Fair on GC Highway)
- Boowaggan Road Park ‘n’ Ride
🚗 Limited car parking spaces will be available to pre-purchase via Ticketek soon. Please check back here for updates and access links.
If travelling from Brisbane, we recommend …
- Catch the Gold Coast Line train to Nerang Station and connect with a free event shuttle that will drop you straight to the stadium gates
If travelling from the Gold Coast we recommend …
- Park your car at Boowaggan Road Park ‘n’ Ride, then catch the free event shuttle that will drop you straight to the stadium gates
- Catch the tram to Broadbeach South Light Rail Station and connect with a free event shuttle that will drop you straight to the stadium gates
Click Here for more details on the translink website.
If it's raining on game day, we encourage fans to still make their way safely to the venue. Rain can sometimes delay game play, but in the vast majority of cases we will still get enough overs in to deliver a result. Reduced over matches can be very exciting and we have lots of ways to keep you entertained during rain delays.
If less than six overs are completed during the entire match and no result is recorded for the match, fans will be entitled to a 100% refund.
More info in the 2023-24 Cricket Australia Refund Policy.